Source: The Burger Dude
Vegan Big Mac
- 2 Beyond Burger Patties (3-4 oz each)
- 1 Slice Vegan Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Iceberg Lettuce
- 5-6 Grillo's Dill Pickle Chips
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Onion
- 1 Sesame Bun + Bottom Half of another Bun
- 1 Heaping Tbsp Vegan Mayo
- 1/2 Tbsp Ketchup
- 1/2 Tbsp Sweet Relish
- Splash of white vinegar
- Combine vegan mayo, ketchup, mustard and relish. Stir until well combined. Set aside in the fridge.
- To prepare your middle bun, use a serrated knife and shave off just the bottom of the extra bottom bun.
- Grill buns in a bit of oil or vegan butter until golden brown. Set aside.
- Press your Beyond Burger patties so they match the circumference of your buns. Then over medium high heat, grill on each side for 3-4 minutes.
- After you flip the patties, add a slice of cheese to one and cover with a melting dome.
- Once Cheese is melted, assemble as follows; Bottom Bun, Sauce, Lettuce, Patty w/ Cheese, Onions, Middle Bun, Sauce, Pickles, Lettuce, Patty, Onions, Sauce, Top Bun.