Smoked Pimento Pickle Pepper Poppers
Ingredients Smoked Pimento Pickle Pepper Poppers
- 4 Cut da Carbs sheets (or any low carb wrap), cut into thirds
- 6 cored jalapeños, halved lengthwise
- 1 finely diced Grillo's Hot Pickle Spear (or hot pickle de gallo)
- 2-3 slices smoked bacon, diced
- Pimento cheese, for filling
- 1 Egg, whisked (for egg wash)
- Flavor God ranch and everything spicy seasonings
- 1 C mayonnaise
- ¼ C Grillo's Pickles brine
- 2 tbsp Flavor God ranch seasoning
- 1 tbsp dill
- Preheat smoker to 325-350 (this can be done on the grill or in an oven as well).
- Stuff each jalapeño half with cheese, pickles, and smoked bacon.
- Place each jalapeño half on a flatbread piece and fold flat bread around the jalapeño using egg wash to seal
- Spray poppers with oil and season with ranch and everything spicy.
- Smoke 10-15 minutes or until crisp checking often because they will crisp fast!
- Enjoy with dilly ranch!