Keto Fried Grillo’s Chips
Ingredients Fried Grillo's Pickles
- 1 Container Grillo's Dill Chips
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup Pork Rind crumbs
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour for dusting
- 1/2 tsp each: Salt, paprika, dried dill. Pepper to taste
- 1.5 cup Mayo
- 1/4 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp prepared Horse-radish
- 3 tsp Yellow Mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2-3 tsp powdered Sweetener
- 2 tsp each garlic, onion, salt. Cayenne to taste.
- Mix parmesan cheese, pork rind crumbs, and spices together in a shallow bowl.
- Pat Grillo's pickle chips dry between paper towels and coat with coconut flour.
- Dip each Grillo's pickle in 1 egg (beaten) and then into crumb mixture.
- Fry over medium heat in a few tbsp oil, until crisp.
- Sprinkle with salt and some extra dill immediately after removing from oil.
- Enjoy with white BBQ sauce.
- (For white BBQ sauce) Whisk together all ingredients, place in jar and store in fridge.