Grillo’s Spicy Antipasto Skewers
- 10 mini wooden skewers
- 10–20 pieces of fresh flat-leaf parsley or fresh basil leaves
- 10 pieces of prosciutto cut 2 inches in length and rolled or folded
- 10-20 pieces of Grillo’s Hot Italian Dill Spears
- 10 mini mozzarella cheese balls, or any firm, mild cheese
- 10 whole pitted Kalamata olives
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- Drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of dried oregano, for garnish
- Skewer the antipasto ingredients beginning perhaps with the prosciutto, basil or parsley, followed by the mozzarella cheese balls, cherry tomatoes, the cut-up Grillo’s Hot Italian Dill Spears. Place the olive at the very top of the skewer. Alternate the basil, parsley leaves, and the cut-up Grillo’s Italian Dill Spears on the skewer.
- Arrange skewers on a serving platter or slate board. If you like, finish with a sprinkle of dried oregano and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Serve cold or at room temperature.