Grillo’s Original Bun-Free Burger Slider
- 12 Grillo’s Pickles Sandwich Makers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope onion soup mix (omit for Gluten-Free sliders)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup cut-up Grillo’s Italian Dill Spears
- Optional toppings: Lettuce, tomato, onion
- Drizzle large skillet with olive oil and bring to medium-high heat.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl mix together the ground beef and onion soup mix. Add mayonnaise, chopped Grillo’s Italian Dill Spears and shredded cheddar cheese. Form into patties.
- Add patties to skillet, turning once, 5 to 6 minutes for medium-rare, a few minutes longer for medium-well.
- Spread the cheese and beef mixture on a Grillo’s Pickles Sandwich Maker and fold over the pickle. Enjoy immediately or if serving multiple for a larger party, place toothpicks between the pickle sliders and place on a serving plate.