Fried Pickle Chips
- Grillo's Italian Dill Chips
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix panko bread crumbs, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Place flour and eggs in two separate bowls.
- Coat pickle chips in flour, then dip in egg, followed by coating them in the panko mixture.
- After all chips are fully coated, place on non-stick baking sheet, and bake on 450° for 15 minutes or until golden brown.