Source: Brianna Gallo (@plvntfood)
Dill Pickle Potato Salad
- 3 lbs red skinned potatoes
- 1 cup Grillo's dill pickles sliced/chopped
- 1 1/2 cups diced celery
- 1 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 4 tablespoons Grillo's pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons fresh dill, minced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cut the potatoes and chop into bite sized pieces. Boil the potatoes until tender (approx. 15 minutes). Cool completely. Slightly mash a few of the potatoes.
- Mix all dressing ingredients in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss well.
- Refrigerate at least two hours before serving.