Dill Pickle Cheese Ball
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup diced Grillo's Pickles (any flavor you choose!)
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheese
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Coating of your choice
- Drain excess liquid from diced pickles. Combine cream cheese, diced pickles, onion powder, and Worcestershire suace until well blended. Stir in grated cheese.
- Using a plastic bag, form the mixture into a ball and let chill for a few hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove ball from refrigerator and roll in coating fo your choice. We recommend cheese cracker crumbs!
- Serve with crackers, sliced bread, or crudites.