Dill-icious Chicken Cutlets with Dilly Ranch dressing
Ingredients Dill-icious Chicken Cutlets
- 4 Chicken cutlets
- ½ C Grillo's Pickles brine
- Coconut flour (for dusting)
- ½ C Bacon's Heir pork panko
- ½ c grated parmesan
- Flavor God ranch seasoning
- Cayenne (optional), if you like spicy
- 1 Egg, whisked
- Extra virgin olive oil (for frying)
- 1 C mayonnaise
- ¼ C Grillo's Pickles brine
- 2 tbsp Flavor God ranch seasoning
- 1 tbsp dill
- Soak the chicken cutlets in pickle brine for about 1 hour. Remove and pat dry. Dust both sides of the cutlets with coconut flour.
- Mix the panko, Parmesan and seasoning in a bowl and whisk the egg in separate bowl to set up a dredging station. Dip the cutlets into egg and then panko mixture.
- Preheat skillet with oil to medium high heat (I did mine in the grill). Fry cutlets 2-4 minutes per side depending on thickness.
- To make the dressing, place all ingredients in a small glass jar, secure lid and shake vigorously.
- Serve cutlets with Grillo's Pickles and dilly ranch.